I don’t know about you, but shopping for my girlfriends is a whole lot easier than for guys. You can’t go wrong with some cute stationary, wine glasses, personalized shirts or maybe just some flowers. So we can only imagine how difficult it will be for your man to get his groomsmen something that’s both unique and thoughtful. Have no fear! We have come up with a few gift ideas that are pretty popular go-to choices, but also some creative, personalized ones as well.
Guys need to keep in mind some of these boys (and/or family members) have been with you since little league or college. You chose the most important men in your life right now to stand next to you on the most important day of your life. You don’t have to give the same gift to all, give something useful that characterizes the parts of their personality you love about them.
– The Flask– Personally, it’s a little over done but a definite go-to gift for any man. Why not have it engraved for that extra personal touch!
– Personalized sterling silver money clip– We all know every guy needs some sort of wallet or at least a money clip. Can’t go wrong here!
– Personalized bottle opener– For the partier of the group (flask would be good for him too)
– Pocket knife– For the outdoorsman. But I’m sure almost every man would find plenty of use for this. Again, have it monogrammed!
– Sports Jersey– For the sports fanatic. Get each one a personalized jersey with their names on the back from their favorite sports team. Very creative and thoughtful!
– Pocket Compass/Pocket Watch – A timeless gift perfect for every guy. Always can be engraved for a more personal touch, and a great way to make sure they are on time for everything!
These last few we LOVE as gifts for the guys. Practical yet sophisticated and personal. All of these suggestions can be found right here in Charleston; We love to shop local!
– Oyster shucking knives– Every man who loves seafood can’t resist football, beer and an oyster roast. So why not get him a custom engraved oyster knife. You can find some at The Charleston Shucker Company. All items are made in the owners’ home in Charleston!
– Charleston Oyster Tie– Charleston Oyster Tie is a distinctive company where a mother produces these creations straight out of her home in Summerville. They wanted something unique that spoke about Charleston’s great qualities. All made from high quality, natural woven burlap. The company preferred burlap because oysters are sold in burlap bags; so it was only suiting to be the perfect material to blend the two styles together, something casual yet natural to Charleston.
– Brackish Bowties – Started in Charleston, by two young men looking to immolate a distinctive style and capture the spirit of the south. Created with all sorts of different feathers, each one is hand selected and no two are alike. “Brackish is redefining tradition while crafting memorable yet personal pieces for the modern man’s closet”.
We hope these are some fun, unique options for your Groomsmen gifts!!